In my previous blog about Je-An, I mentioned he was already in Manila and had to take medications due to some infections. To update you concerned readers, he is now doing well – UTI and Pneumonia healed! Praise God! Je-An and his mom already left the National Children’s Hospital the …Read the Rest
- Julie on Preparing for Colostomy Closure
- Christine Merano on ColorKiddos Story
- Kristin G on Know Someone With Imperforate Anus?
- jrd on Know Someone With Imperforate Anus?
- melissa lita on Contact Us
- Maile Hinger on ColorKiddos Cloth Diapers
- kenneth mae on Know Someone With Imperforate Anus?
- roxan mills on Colostomy Closure – Final Surgery
- ColorMom on Know Someone With Imperforate Anus?
- Karath on Know Someone With Imperforate Anus?
Meet The Kiddos
We Sell To Share
Tagsanorectal malformation stories children with colostomy colorectal birth defect colorectal kids colorectal kids death colorectal kids story colorectal parents colorectal stories colorectal support group colorkiddos Colorkiddos ACES colorkiddos products ColorKiddos Story colostomy colostomy bag colostomy bag picture colostomy care colostomy pictures colostomy stoma colostomy support group Congenital Heart Disease constipation constipation in children died due to congenital heart disease fruit before meals diet fundraising Hirschsprung’s disease Hole in the Large Instestine how to clean colostomy bag imperforate anus Jeff Andrei Jone Ambrey Enojo open heart surgery ostomy bag Philippine Heart Center postop of colostomy closure Proverbs 19:17 Proverbs 28:27 PSARP psarp surgery rectal myectomy stoma stoma care stoma pictures what to expect after colostomy closure